We are looking for an iOS developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
– Design and build applications for the iOS platform
– Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
– Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
– Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
– Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
– 1 year to 3 years of experience
– Proficient with Swift
– Proficient with SwiftUI
– Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
– Familiarity with REST POST-APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
– Strong exposure to SQLite
– Knowledge of UIUX standards.
– Understanding of Apple design principles and human interface guidelines.
– Knowledge of low-level Pod-based libraries.
– Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
– Knowledge of different iOS frameworks (Core Data, Core Graphics, etc.)
– Knowledge of programming tools (XCode, Git, etc.)
– Knowledge of application packaging and deployment on the App store.
– Knowledge of enterprise-level security w.r.t high transaction volume applications.