We are looking for a resilient, empathic business development executive to contribute to the growth of our company. Business development executives are responsible for finding and retaining clients, encouraging extant clients to purchase added products or features, and remaining abreast of changes in consumption. You will also be required to build capacity in staff through regular training and mentorship.
- Developing and executing client outreach strategies
- Qualifying client inquiries by using pre-defined client criteria
- Grow client portfolios in the UK and India by understanding their innovation and growth requirements
- Identifying new revenue opportunities
- Building business relationships with current and potential clients
- Maintain a strong pipeline of leads and new business opportunities in order to achieve and exceed targets
- To act as the client’s primary point of contact throughout their relationship with the business, maintaining strong, growing relationships while accommodating their requirements.
- Maintain and update sales, marketing, and business development documentation
- Dealing with new organizations of all sizes and negotiating and closing deals
- Handling technical, legal, and commercial aspects of new client engagements
- Fulfilling client service contracts in a timely and effective manner, as applicable
- Updating/presenting monthly sales dashboard